Cervical brush is designed for procuring the cells for PAP cervical cancer screening.
The brush end is shaped for the purpose of obtaining, in a single action, a proper cellular yield. The shoulders of the brush are meant to take cellular specimens from the ectocervix and the central extension from endocervix. The length of the extended section is designed to reach the transformation zone in the canal.
Every bristle of the brush is molded flat to ensure that when the brush is rotated is will actually scrape the epithelial surface and collect the cells for histology. The material used prevents adhesion of the cells to the surfaces of the bristle so that the cells are easily transferable to the microscope slide or thin-film preservative.
The cervical brush is available as a single-packed sterile product or bulk-packed sanitized box.
• made of polyethylene
• broom type, allows for obtaining samples from the cervix, cervical canal and transformation zone
• soft bristle tips to prevent cell samples from getting damaged
• optimal outreach thanks to the long handle
• EO sterilized
• individual packaging: paper-foil
• obtaining cell samples from the cervix, cervical canal and transformation zone in smear tests